***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

@srk2017 NP, thank you

Submitted supplement to Siena:Amc on 12/24 and email invite received Monday. Not sure if all went out then. Interviews are in January and February.

Guess we have no chance. But did anyone get AMC rejection recently?

@newmmdd - Similar situation here. Supplement on 12/23 and waiting.

Anyone else that got Rutgers?

@srk2017 - Are you consulting or mentoring someone?

@PPofEngrDr : " If you are a multi-millionaire, few 100K risk is not going to jeopardize you."

No need to be multi-millionaire , 2 millions are good enough. On 7% investment return, $140,000 is generated to cover tuition etc. Whatever EGGS left in excess will keep hatching :smiley:

I am a Farmer ā€¦

I can settle with 2M. :smiley:

@PPofEngrDr : first you cannot eat the chicks and hens , then the number $$$ will keep growing. Enough finance discussion and I will end this topic :slight_smile:

Am not sure if student loan can be discharged by bankruptcy , but who care now.

@RP1010 I am neighter. I share whatever I know for free ? I have no vested interest in college admissions. I come here to debate against scare tactics or there is only path to medical school arguments.

@srk2017

Donā€™t indulge yourself in what you are preaching others not to.
Letting know the reality on ground and helping make informed and well thought out decisions are not scare tactics. No one here has any need to do that. Nor anyone is preaching there is only one path, in case you are having difficulty comprehending.

@orm2020 so finance is locked, move on to bankruptcy. Simple answer is yes, complicated answer it is difficult and one of challenging tasks in bankruptcy.

@orm2020

Opting to serve on the army and other defense branches is an option if finances are tight.
(thought mentioned it here few days ago).

@rk2017 - I didnā€™t say anyone has any need to scare anyone intentionally. People who experience or observe negative outcomes in whatever events in life tends to become very passionate about them and strongly advocate their point of view and constantly quote the -ve outcomes but never talk about positive outcomes they observed and hence leads to accusations of scare tactics.

Someone else posted a link about a suicide today or yesterday. Isnā€™t that a scare tactic? People commit suicides for varieties of reasons. People change their minds about their careers several times in their lifespan.

Anyway, I have nothing against you or anyone else and keep pushing your point of view as I do mine.

Rutgers 7 year said that they should have the interview emails sent out by today. I havenā€™t gotten anything yet. Does that mean I didnā€™t advance to the interview stage?

@rk2017 and @srk2017

Your comments and views are valuable to the community. Itā€™s perspective and majority of audience on this forum like me are parents And we appreciate both your time and effort in sharing you views.

Difference in opinion is healthy and you should not take this personal.

@mi2019 - Thank you. I donā€™t take them personally at all.

Hello! Does anyone know the date when REMS interview decisions came out last year? The website says that they will be released some time this month, but I would love to know the date if possible :slight_smile: Thank you in advance!

I did not receive an email regarding the Rutgers interview today. Does this mean I did not get it?

I also have not received my RPI/AMC interview decision yet and I applied in December and took the Casper test in November. Should I contact them?