***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@NoviceDad Congrats to your daughter! Good luck to her for her HPME decision

@Metsfan7860
Thank you.
All the very best to you.

Anyone going to VCU GMED? is there a facebook group for that?

HPME Accepted!!!
Congratulations to my daughter!

@NoviceDad WOW, you must be so proud!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck with your decision!

@NoviceDad - congratulations to your daughter and you !!
can you share her stats in the forum ?

@NoviceDad CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Daughter got in HPME!!!

HPME decisions out via email. I got in!!! Will post stats on results thread later this month

@NoviceDad @StarShip @cleantable AWESOME!!! Congrats to all of you/your children. Y’all worked hard and deserve it

@TheElusiveGod @ATX1826 @hooverhoo @Metsfan7860
Thank you very much for your kind wishes. I will pass them to my daughter.

@ATX1826 - I will post the stats later (once we have decided) in the results forum.

@cleantable @StarShip – Congratulations !!!

Can any of you please give me tips/format advice for my NJMS interview? I have mine on Wednesday and I’m very scared.

Waitlisted for HPME
Waitlisted for UMKC ( OOS)

Does anyone know what are the chances for HPME waitlist

Congratulations @Greatman123 I know you must be disappointed you weren’t accepted, but to be waitlisted from such a prestigious program shows how much dedication you’ve put in.I’m not exactly sure what your chances are, but they probably are not very high. I can’t imagine anyone turning down HPME unless they have been accepted from HYPSM. Best of luck though.

ACCEPTED TO HPME!!!

Crazy since I was rejected from Case PPSP and Pitt GAP without interview.

I’ll post stats after I get all my regular decisions back for a complete post!

@PPofEngrDr Sorry to hear about your DS’s BSMD journey. Yes, taking SAT chemistry test in senior year is tough. DD didn’t apply to HPME & BU(SMED) for the same reason.

@grtd2010 well I am a firm believer things happen for good. It was roller coaster y’day when we had 2 decisions in less then 10 minutes. First Northwestern acceptance then UMKC rejection. Son has few traditional and few Bio eng to medical route in belt so we will see how it will played out eventually.

Congrats to all kids getting admission to great schools for BSMD or non BSMD! @PPofEngrDr did you DC apply to UMKC only?

@bsmdint for med scholar/direct-med were only 4 colleges. Kid didn’t consider so many east coast schools that is being discussed here most.
CWRU PPSP (didn’t get an interview invite, RD WL)
Penn State PMM (pre-interview rejected and pre-medicine offered)
UIC GPPA (pre-interview rejection, have honors admission)
UMKC Direct-Med (Regional rejection after interview)
SLU Med scholar doesn’t count as direct med as its admission is guaranteed only to SLU SOM.

At this point only waiting for 3 Ivies next week. Doesn’t have high hopes for Ivies but you never know.