***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@m22499 Yeah, I was informed that I have been forwarded to the College of Medicine.

Has anyone heard back from UAB EMSAP?

@TheElusiveGod How long did it take for your application to get processed for UMKC?
Also, anyone apply ED to Brown?

I’m sure about 20-30 students probably got into PLME ED. There was a facebook group with like 10 or so accepted students I think.

Anybody heard back from Boston yet?

@medhopeful0 It took about a month and a half or so? I submitted November 1st and I got the forwarding letter about five-six weeks later.

Someone said earlier that Hofstra supplements have started coming out. Does everyone who applied get invited to do the supplement? Nothing in my DD’s portal. She got accepted EA with a merit scholarship but we’ve heard nothing about the 4+4 supplement. The site says the supplement is due 2/1. Does anyone know?

Also, does anyone know at what point we should assume Boston, Penn State, and Drexel aren’t interested if we don’t hear anything? Will they send rejection letters later in the winter or something?

Hofstra has sent out/will send out email with link to supplement. PSU appears to be backed up and Drexel hasn’t started notifying yet. Not sure of BU

Thank you, @ppst.

I got an interview invite from Siena. There are 47 finalists.

Any recent news from RPI or Siena?

can someone who got an interview/acceptance from pennstate bs/md previously state what kind of applicant resume they had, I just want some kind of idea of where I fall in the category.

@TulipBox We also got Hofstra email with link to supplement in December, though it is due only in February.

Congrats all!!

@TulipBox so far, for Drexel, they only mention if they forwarded the app to the medical college

Thanks all for the info and congrats to those who have interviews.

Didn’t get a siena interview :frowning:
@Rghanem do you mind sharing your stats?

Hello. Has anyone received the initial interview request from Rutgers? Thank you.

Has anyone heard back from Baylor 2 Baylor

Daughter rejected for UAB EMSAP, pre-interview (not selected for interview). There are 284 applicants this year - per email. Waiting for other combined programs decisions. We are OOS for EMSAP program.
Stats are
3.9 UW/4.4 W GPA, 35 ACT, NMSF, 1540 SAT. 12 AP courses and all honors courses.
about 400 hours of hospital volunteering, 200 hours of surgeon shadowing.