official thread for purdue class of 2015

<p>since spring doesn't really have a proper orientation, i thought some of us could get to know each other here. fall '11 peeps can join in later on :D</p>

<p>so i'll be starting in spring '11, doing first year engineering.</p>

<p>what bout you guys ?</p>

<p>I’m most likely going to Purdue fall of 2011
I didn’t know that some people start in the spring lol but that’s just me being noob-ish
get excited! my brother goes to Purdue and really likes it</p>

<p>I’m probably gonna be a fall '11 student, too.
I only know of 3-4 people that are going to go to Purdue next year. The rest are going to IU, haha.
I’m pretty excited for it. My brother’s a junior there and he’s had nothing but praise about it.</p>

<p>Hopefully, I’ll be a fall of 2011 student as well. I know like two kids in my grade that want to go to Purdue. I know quite a few kids there now, but none that I’d really consider to be my friend. So I’m looking forward to making new friends. Ton of IU-wishing kids at my school. So yeah. Hoping for FYE.</p>

<p>screw IU, there’s a thread over in the “college life” forum about someone who is complaining that there’s too much partying at IU. I think Purdue will be a good balance</p>

<p>lol why is it always purdue vs iu ?</p>

<p>They’re the two largest schools in Indiana and both in the Big Ten. Plus, they have a football trophy: the Old Oaken Bucket. And yeah. IU is known as the Indiana party school.</p>

<p>Just got an “unofficial” acceptance letter from PU admissions office. Said to except the “real” (final) one on Dec. 10th. Awsome!</p>

<p>I got my “unofficial acceptance” letter the day before yesterday. I’m super excited! =)</p>

<p>When did you guys apply? I applied about a week ago. When do they let us know?</p>

<p>They’re sending out notices on the 10th for those who completed their app early.</p>

<p>Yeah mabro, I’ve been going along like it’ll still be months before I find out where I’m going to college, and then I saw the date and realized it’s only 2 weeks away! The anxiety begins</p>

<p>You’ll hear in twelve days if you applied by October 22nd, according to this Thanksgiving e-mail I got from Purdue.</p>

<p>I really wish I had my application out earlier but I guess i just have to wait a little longer than most people. Is there a specific date that everyone will know by ?</p>

<p>They release more everyday as decisions are made. I think. I’m not 100% sure on this. But I do know it rolls after December 10th.</p>

<p>It says that all my application materials have been received, but there is no “complete status” yet…What is the deal with that?</p>

<p>Don’t see any place for any kind of “decision” just the grid box where everything has been marked received for over a month. It does say on the Purdue site that there would be a “processing” status…but for the life of me, I can’t figure out where either</p>

<p>hey! I’m going to purdue in the fall of 11! I just got accepted a few days ago!</p>

<p>I need a roommate!..
about me:
I’m a girl, organized, very social, don’t like smoke smell, talkative and loves people. I’m a vegetarian and I love running and working out. I’m a morning and night person but I do enjoy sleeping in, but if you wake me up I swear I won’t be mad. haha I’m very hard to **** off and pretty easy going.</p>

<p>I’m from the suburbs of chicago, specifically downers grove. </p>

<p>let me know if you’re interested.</p>

<p>haha the ***** is supposed to say p i s s off, as in I’m a hard person to p i s s off.</p>