Officially no more Oprah!

<p>MAn, Oprah is now not on television anymore with her own show.</p>

<p>This is sad, cause I always dreamed of going on so i can get a car! She was so generous=(.. lol.</p>

<p>Who yall think is going to be the next Oprah..I'm going for Wendy Williams.</p>

<p>Hahah. Wendy Williams is a joke IMO</p>

<p>^ Agreed. My aunt was like, “I hope The Man (Wendy Williams) doesn’t take over!”</p>

<p>Heh.</p>

<p>It’s so sad! But Wendy, although I love her, is no Oprah. She’s more into gossiping and other funny topics, whereas I always thought that Oprah was more serious. Here, they put a local show in Oprah’s time slot and its pretty good. They give out gifts and everything, and the hosts are nice. I just wonder what Oprah’s going to do, outside of her television work, now that she doesn’t have a show.</p>

<p>I was so sad watching the very last Oprah show! haha I started tearing up :confused: Now I don’t have anything to look forward to at 4pm anymore…the Tyra Show isn’t on anymore either! (aside from the reruns)(but nevermind that, Tyra Banks is crazy). I guess there’s always Wendy Williams to turn to…but I’m in school when her show comes on so…</p>

<p>Wendy Williams looks like a tranny to me, no offense hahah…</p>

<p>Wendy Williams is questioned to be a man. but she has a child soo…lol</p>

<p>But then Oprah was serious…but I think its fun seeing the playful side of Talk Shows.</p>

<p>Wendy Williams will probably never live up to her potential…but she is a good stand in =) lol</p>

<p>Wendy looks like ru Paul haha!</p>

<p>Tyra had the potential to live up to Oprah IMO.
But honestly, I hope no one does.
Oprah was Oprah. And as hard as all these talk show hosts try, they’ll never come close.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! true dat!</p>

<p>Lmao…She kinda do though. lol</p>

<p>Tyra didnt have that potential because her stuff was too staged. However, the plot of most of her episodes were Oprah potential. </p>

<p>But yea Oprah is Oprah. She just dominated! Cause she was a gooonnn! lol. </p>

<p>Oprah could move mountains man. Like She got ALL of her viewers to vote in a Black President…thats powerful.lol…</p>

<p>What else…can Oprah do? lol</p>

<p>Lolol. I think it’s more of what Oprah can’t do, haha.
She’s an amazing individual.</p>

<p>i think Tyra had some potential but a lot of her shows were targeting towards a younger demographic? about body image, relationships,makeovers and revealing something bad to someone else lol…</p>

<p>yeah I agree about how Tyra’s shows were kinda staged…she also takes advantage of her guests! has anybody else notciced that? like this one time tyra forced one of her guests to trade her really nice bag for a cheap ugly one…wow… and she cuts their hair…</p>

<p>Oprah’s shows were very educational and always hit home…they were just amazing and put together very well…</p>

<p>I’m actually watching Wendy Williams right now…at lest she’s on the lighter sider :)</p>