Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

me!

if u dont mind me asking , what are ur stats like and are u out of state? hehehe thank u

Im out of state but my stats are horrible I dont think I have a chance lol

did anyone apply for business administration undecided?

Still under evaluation. My daughter came home from dance on her 30-minute break to check. Someone from her school received his acceptance. And so we wait… :worried:

1 Like

i applied business undecided

Guys!!! My daughter got admitted with 3.90/Test Optional & OOS!! So happy for her. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

okay thank u !! and stay positive u got this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! What major? How many APs?

Did anyone who was admitted to apply at the end of October? I know we were told it is random, but my stressed-out student wants to know if anyone who applied at the end of October has received a decision.

anyone admitted comp sci engineering

I applied 10/30 and mine says evaluation

Political Science. AP Scholar, 5-10 I believe. Strong Extra Curriculars with some being outside school. Good to great essays and reco’s.

2 Likes

Do you happen to know when she applied

Daughter applied at beginning of October

okay thats around my range

Thanks. My son has similar stats and also OOS. Still waiting but he applied later.

1 Like

My daughter just got admitted. OOS. 30 ACT. 3.7 UW GPA. School doesn’t do weighted or rank. Lots of Honors and few AP. App completed 10/26. Arts and Sciences School: Biology

2 Likes

Just got accepted!

GPA: 3.73 W
Test optional
OOS
Major: Criminal justice
Really good EC’s
Applied: 9/30

5 Likes

Congrats on all of the acceptances.
My daughter is still waiting - her portal still says Evaluation
She submitted 10/12 - Computer Science and Engineering - hoping she hears today.

1 Like