Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

was anyone else’s housing and meal section on the financial aid blank and transportation $0? why is that?

Did he receive any grants?

So aid package is there…he got ZIP. HA–thank god for GI BILL.

No he didn’t. And we will have two in college, so our EFC is basically cut in half.

Are deffered applicants still considered for morril?

As someone who got into Morrill and has talked to others, I’m pretty sure they’ve sent all our scholarships out. We are already a week into interviews for Distinction, too, but it’s possible!

Also just got FA offer in my portal, my Morrill scholarship is listed on there for those asking about scholarships showing up.

I am completely shocked. I spoke with the FA office and they are offering me no merit aid. Has anyone else been admitted to the honors program but received no merit aid? I thought the honors program was more competitive than scholarships but I guess not.

I am an out of state student, so obviously no merit aid = no way to attend.

We are in the same boat. My son is in scholars and top 3% of his class. I feel your pain, I have been in shock and speechless all week.

1 Like

I called the Morrill office on Wednesday and was told letters would go out throughout March and they were expecting more applications to be sent over from Admissions. It’s so confusing!

2 Likes

If any deferred peeps get their decision today, please let us know!!!

2 Likes

That really sucks man. I thought I wrote a reallyyyy strong essay and to not even be considered hurts

Did you receive any grants?

For those receiving their financial aid packages, did you receive any grants?

No, I was left without anything at all.

I received grants

Are you in-state?

Sorry to hear. Is OSU still your first choice or will you be looking at other schools?

Yes