Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

I’m curious if after admission the portal changes to the Duo? I have been unable to get into mine and I think it automatically switched…is that right?

Did you have it send a Push or have you entered a code from Duo Mobile?

Still deferred

My daughter received her financial aid package today, just wondering if anyone knows when or if the scholarships decisions from Scholarship Universe will be released.

I think that’s what its asking, but I never signed up for anything. I was able to go into my portal to few decision and then at some point later it went to that…

You can only go so far until you set that up. Easy to do and has to have a new code or push verification every 24 hours. Can be setup on multiple devices.

1 Like

Why don’t they wait until one officially accepts the offer. So much trouble just for accepted students having to navigate multiple college systems already. This is totally extra…

Yep, and you have to do it for the portal, email, etc.

Would like to know this too

yeah does anyone know when the scholarship universe awards come out?

Thanks, I just wish they kept same access until one accepts the offer… really unnecessary steps to do it otherwise.

I know this isn’t Ohio State related, but I just wanted to share the news. I’ve decided to attend Ohio University as a News and Information major through the EW Scripps School of Journalism. They gave me a $7500 annual scholarship, and I fell in love with the campus and atmosphere. Since OSU won’t be giving me any sort of aid or scholarship, and the program at OU being far better, I think it was an easy decision. Good luck to anyone still waiting back to hear! I’m glad that this process is FINALLY over.

6 Likes

Congrats and Good Luck!

I can now sleep at night! :slight_smile: Congrats!

Just received the Honors College acceptance email. OOS, was admitted the end of January.

Good Luck! excellent program! Super cute town and beautiful school.

So we have been admitted to Honors a while ago, and then radio silence since then. Other than the couple “welcome” postcards; nothing else. NO Email or Physical mail for any aid/merit info. We are OOS and had pretty much given up seeing all the info on this forum that all aid was already allocated.
Then logged into Portal this morning and FinAid was posted - we got the Provost and the Buckeye scholarship. So grateful and relieved now. But no other communication other than showing up in portal.
We are from NY and have good options for Instate but now this makes it into the considering.
Congrats to others who have received awards too.

4 Likes

Congrats… So happy for you. I was hoping for the same thing to no avail. They say they send out the merit aid by snail mail and the last batch was sent last week. With snail mail taking so long that’s probably why. What an awesome surprise. Congrats… How were your stats out of curiosity

1 Like

Thanks. Yes it was a definite needed plus point this morning.
OOS, 1420 SAT, 3.95 GPA with lots of AP/Honors and decent EC.

BTW, really appreciate all your insight, info and follow ups on this post. It helps all of us. Am bit bummed you didn’t receive higher merit.

1 Like

Awe. Thank you. Congrats… more than well deserving. I am just still trying to figure out what the #$%& they did this year. I am at a loss.

2 Likes