Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

how often do they send them??

people in the last wave got acceptances deferrals and denials all different times of the day

1 Like

yea im pretty sure its random. But I think they moved onto business school related majors cause some people are getting their business school decisions back now. S T R E S S

Literally people need to stop reading into it so much

2 Likes

i’m an arts and science major sooooo

but i’m on a plane rn and i am not about to look i am too nervous

i agree

All of the early decisions were acceptances, now mostly deferrals. I know i’m going to get a denial so it makes sense mine is still evaluation. It’s most definitely in order.

1 Like

That’s pretty much what everyone does on this board lol

It’s because of test optional they have the largest number of applications ever. This is the hardest year ever to get into OSU.

1 Like

there was no order last time and there’s no order this time. i know it’s easy to jump to conclusions but we should just stop trying to read into every little acceptance and deferral. it’s only going to create more stress

Again, can you please stop? I have not seen ONE positive thing from you this entire thread. It’s not in order. I’ve talked to the admissions office, and they’ve ALL said that it’s completely random. Literally just look back and see all of the people admitted at midnight in December.

3 Likes

@caveatesq There is a poll going on here and there are some rejections. You may checkout at Poll: Ohio State 2025 Early Action round 2

either way everyone will end up where they supposed to be, it’s tough not to stress and it will suck if it’s a denial but they are many other schools who would be happy to have you

3 Likes

regardless if we get in or not we’re all gonna make it in life. Hang in there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are exactly right. My son got admitte after 11:30 pm last time. We tried to analyze every pattern (OOS/IS, defer/reject/admit, based on major, and a million other things) and there was none. It sucks the way they do it rather than just doing it all at the same time

1 Like

Yup!

So far I don’t see rejections on that poll

@caveatesq The poll shows 12% deferred

is ohio everyones top choice here. Just wondering?