Ohio State Class of 2026 Admission

I just got accepted for Psychology. Didn’t get an email. Just checked my portal. Best of luck to all who are awaiting their results!

7 Likes

My sons submitted their applications and Ohio’s State received them on 10/31 and the rest of required materials were sent 11/1 but their portal says they received them by
11/4. Their portal stills says evaluation. Do you think they aren’t being considered for early action?

Did they do ccp?

My daughter (OoS) got accepted to biomedical engineering. No emails, but just status update in the admissions portal.

Good Luck to all who are still awaiting decision. Congratulations to all who got positive decisions. These are early times and there is a long way to go before all decisions (at OSU and other universities) come out.

4 Likes

My daughter got accepted today by checking her portal around 12. Yay! OOS
Congrats to everyone admitted today and GOOD LUCK to all!

8 Likes

So my daughter was evaluated even 20 minutes ago. She just checked and is admitted. Seems like they are rolling for the day?

5 Likes

So my daughter was evaluated even 20 minutes ago. She just checked and is admitted. Seems like they are rolling for the day? LOL, your child is going to have to keep refreshing!

7 Likes

awesome thanks, will keep checking

Yep, definitely keep checking! 5on was just admitted; portal changed within last 10 minutes

5 Likes

D22 was admitted to Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering (CSE-PRE). Just before 2p, first time she checked today.

OOS

4 Likes

According to the Reddit thread from last year - they were released well into the late hours of the night (11pm).

4 Likes

Anyone know when international students get decisions?

Just got accepted! OOS Biology major, 4.15 weighted GPA. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

3 Likes

Has anyone who applied OOS in mid- to late-October been accepted today? My daughter hasn’t heard, but others from her school who applied in September have heard. I am curious if there is any correlation between when kids applied and whether they hear back today.

Thanks!

1 Like

Never mind! Her portal just changed and she was accepted. Thanks!

2 Likes

Congratst! That just happen? We are continuing to refresh

Can I ask what her stats were?

Son accepted for Materials Science and Engineering. OOS

@CCName1 His app was submitted mid October.

2 Likes

Son accepted to Business school. OOS Good luck to those still waiting!

2 Likes

My son was just admitted too!!

2 Likes