Ohio State Class of 2026 Admission

Do we think they are done for this wave and now need to wait till January 20th?

hopefully not

If someone gets an email, will you let us know? DS checked his portal once; he wonā€™t check it again. Heā€™ll just wait for a notification.

Iā€™ve heard in previous years decisions went out all the way up until midnight.

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted into business, OOS, 4.225 W GPA, SAT 1540. Applied on 10/25.

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten deferred today?

My daughter was accepted into Nursing, OOS, 4.3W GPA, SAT 1520. Applied on 10/27.

2 Likes

At what time?

DD finally checked againā€¦
Admitted! Neuroscience
OOS

Congrats to all acceptances!

3 Likes

not sure. there is no timestamp. I just checked a minute back.

Has anyone heard back in the past hour?

I must say that Iā€™m not a big fan of a process that forces students to check in over and over, into the evening, as others have results, with the possibility/increasing likelihood that you will have to wait six more weeks. For no apparent reason.

Iā€™d be even less of a fan if I was one of those students.

13 Likes

Agree - specially if everyone you know in your high school has heard :woman_facepalming: Luckily my DS22 has been accepted to his 1st choice but still waiting on others (including this).

Accepted! Checked portal around 1:30pm and check and it said Admitted!
GPA: 3.6 UW 3.9 W
Test Optional
Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting : )

4 Likes

Accepted Engineering
4.44 W GPA, 14 AP classes, 2 Dual enrollment, 1500 SAT, NHRP

3 Likes

Specifically Mechanical Engineering.

Havenā€™t heard of any new acceptances this evening. Assuming this wave is over and we can stop refreshing.

Rip

My daughter is still waiting to hear, but she has a friend who was accepted today after applying late October with a 3.6 gpa, no honors or AP classes, and she didnā€™t send test scores because she couldnā€™t break an 1100 SAT. I am honestly shocked. This process confounds me!

1 Like

yes my daughter was deferred