Ohio Wesleyan Fall 2023

Hoping to connect with others considering OWU for Fall 23! D23 (OOS) was just accepted (yay!) with scholarship and invitation to a scholarship weekend.

1 Like

Considering. This is a “College that Changes Lives” member. Not the rank of school most would go to CC for, folks are here for the ivies and more selective, and that makes sense. So far, I have nothing but great things to say about the reception we have received from this small LAC.

1 Like

My son is a freshman at OWU. I have been absolutely amazed by the support he has received from his professors, advisor, career services and the accessibility office. Plus having downtown Delaware steps away from campus makes is a wonderful bonus. Very safe and lots of things to do. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

2 Likes

@GeeLiz thank you for sharing! We have received an incredible amount of warmth, care and opportunity from OWU straight away. It seems to be a wonderful school. We are 7 1/2 hrs away & have not visited yet, but plan to. It will be interesting decision making - between this and a larger university… OWU is an unexpected surprise.

My son has also selected OWU. We live about an hour away and know the college and community pretty well. Feeling very good about the choice. Received considerable merit. Need based aid was added upon a Special Circumstances appeal which sealed the deal over the other colleges he was admitted to.

2 Likes