Okay, so you've convinced me to do the housing deposit at noon - what to expect?

<p>Smart to get the time stamp and then go back in and finish profile.</p>

<p>We were planning to wait to deposit on housing until after our visit to Bama early November. Are Honors College students guaranteed housing in a single room in the honors suites or is it a “first come first served” arrangement. I don’t think he’ll care if he’s in Ridgecrest East or West, but he definitely wants a room of his own in one of the honors suites.</p>

<p>AlbionGirl,
November should be fine, but I can’t make any guarantees. Honors College students are NOT guaranteed space in Honors housing, but there are other suite-style options as well.</p>

<p>Remember that not everyone who is applying early is eligible for or wants Honors Housing, so not all of these students will be looking for the same kind of options.</p>

<p>The ability to select your own space is definitely first come, first serve, in that students who apply earlier get to go into room selection earlier. </p>

<p>Hope this helps!
Janine</p>

<p>What was the room selection schedule for this past year?</p>

<p>Check your Crimson email account for information on this year’s room selection schedule. It may not follow the same trends/timelines as previous years, so look for new information from us on that in the next couple of months.</p>