Ole miss game ticket

<p>Son got on the waiting list at 1:00. He does not have a ticket yet. Is he not likely to get one? I would feel bad because we are going to the game and bought 4 tickets but not for him. Husband and I are bringing daughter and her boyfriend.i know it is the first big home game, but I thought he would get one since he got on the list when it opened. I think it was easier when they had to get on the list at 6:00 am!</p>

<p>I think it is still early. The no penalty donation time is not until Wed. so there will be more tickets available. My DD said last week some didn’t get notified until Friday that they had a ticket. My DS is still waiting as well.</p>

<p>Ok. I would feel bad if we all went, and he didn’t.</p>

<p>There is a Facebook student ticket group where students buy and sell tickets from each other. You could look there if the donation does not come through. Look for Alabama Student Ticket Exchange</p>

<p>Still no ticket…we leave at 4:00 am.</p>

<p>My D has also been trying to get a ticket. No luck. Said everyone wants $50 and up for student tickets.</p>

<p>There are some on Craigslist, but $50 and up.</p>

<p>There are kids selling theirs for less than $50 on the 2017 FB page.</p>

<p>If anyone knows of an upper level student ticket pm me, s is still looking for a ticket, thx!!</p>

<p>Son bought one for 60. Found on Fb page.</p>

<p>DD finally got a ticket from the lottery this morning!</p>

<p>Mine got a ticket yesterday from the lottery. Yea! :)</p>

<p>My freshman son got a lower bowl ticket this morning from the lottery. Now he gets to sit with his senior sister!</p>

<p>Son managed to get one on Facebook for $65, worth it, and couldn’t have cut it much closer! Roll tide!</p>

<p>My DD just got a lottery ticket at 3:00 today. Students can still donate tix up until 1 hour before game. So there is still hope for lottery holdouts.!</p>

<p>That is good for the patient amongst us haha:) Seeing as pretty much all of his friends had tix I was happy to pay (this time:))) would have hated to think of him watching in his dorm alone…</p>

<p>Since it is my daughters birthday today she “splurged” (she does not let go of money easily) and was able to purchase a lower bowl ticket from a girl for $50. Others were asking $85 for their tickets. I hope everyone that WANTS to go to the game gets in today! I hate to see empty seats when there are those, like my child, that really want to be there for the entire game.</p>

<p>2 hours before kick off son got a ticket from lottery! The system worked! And, he will stay until the end of the game :slight_smile: Roll tide!</p>

<p>My freshman son got an 8th row lower bowl ticket thru the lottery @ 3pm Sat and had a blast. Glad to see the system can work</p>

<p>Do you think that some students donated their ticket at the ‘last minute’, and that’s why these late lotteries became available? I’m glad to hear it worked out for you people.</p>

<p>My daughter got a lower bowl ticket at about 2:00 yesterday as well. I think she had resigned herself to seeing the game on tv. So glad it went her way. Roll Tide!!</p>