Olin Class of 2022 Discussion Thread

@farmermum: YAY!

Thank you! He is so excited. We are coming, but arranging our travel
plans separately from him.

@farmermum I hope you and your son had a great time at CW1.

@2018hsmom He sure did. Still his #1 choice, and perhaps enough so if he doesn’t make it he will apply again. Now we cross our fingers and see where the chips fall. Ready for any scenario here!

@Kidoma how did how was CW? Is it still up there on her favorites list?

Just seeing it now MuggleMum. She had a superb time. My husband enjoyed getting to know the families as well as meeting faculties, staff and candidates. It was extremely well organized and she bonded with other candidates. Coming in super sleep deprived, she said she enjoyed herself tremendously and she found people extremely kind as well.
She appears to be very much at ease and enjoying every moment of it. She was also impressed with how open the communication was.
The school she was already familiar with having some an overnight visit in the Fall.
Now she is anxiously waiting for the results.

any idea on the date of decision release?

1 Like

They said it would be posted on the portal late March.

Did the portal change after CW?

@2018hsmom the portal has not changed. Last year decision was released the Friday (March 24) so maybe hoping for this Friday, March 23??

@Computerwiz215. My son noted that the CW portal was gone.

Same here. The CW portal is gone.

I looked back. Olin said decisions would be posted on the Applicant Status Page.

Thanks @kidoma. Good luck to your daughter. And at FIRST regionals too.

What time do decisions usually come out?

I am hoping they will come out today. Thank you @2018hsmom, they’ve been experiencing technical challenges…
Lifting everyone up for admission results today

According to their past twitter posts, decisions might come out in the afternoon. They have also, in the past, come out on this Friday. but AHH i hope they come out today :)))) I’m nervous.

i think they should be out today. Any idea on a time?

Has anyone heard anything?
My daughter is out of reach.

not yet