Omg ACT Scores

He got a 29. Shoot me now. He brought everything up but science.

English from 24 to 28
Math from 27 to 28
Reading from 30 to 32!!
Science from 30 to 29 (he said science was much harder)

At this point, I don’t think it’s worth trying to get that one more point because I think these scores are awesome. Lol. So @AggieMomhelp and @Thelma2 what do you think? If he had maintained his science, he would have gotten a 30! He is off by .25 points if rounding up at the half point. Gahhhh!!!

Congratulations!

His superscore is a 30 (29.5).

@STEM2017 Too bad they don’t super score. :frowning:

Sorry :frowning:

I’m sorry-I totally thought that I posted under the 2023 Admission decisions thread.

@jaceyk that is awesome. He and you should be so proud. He should get full admit with that. He’s top quarter right?

@AggieMomhelp yes, 13% out of class of 931

@jaceyk He’s a point and a percentage point above where my son was last year, so I have full confidence he’ll get full admit! No news on your daughter, huh?

@AggieMomhelp Nothing. :frowning: They seem to be dragging out the acceptances. Question - do you think it feasible/reasonable to wait until Friday before scheduling the residual (which he has now decided to try)? Wondering if scheduling it for Mon/Tues after Thanksgiving would be too late. What do you think?

@jaceyk Not too late at all. They will score it that day or early next day. That’s awesome he’s willing to put forth that effort again. Remind him he cannot write on the test at all. They will give him scratch paper.