OMG I am still waiting for a decision...

<p>hi guys
i'm an international student who have applied to purdue on January 21st for 'aviation management'
and i have waited for almost 12 weeks for the decision, and i still haven't heard it back yet
the application summary is still showing me this-
'Application Status: Complete ready for review
Decision: In Committee Review'</p>

<p>i tried to email the admission office, and they gave me a reply like this-
'Your application is still being reviewed,
We recognize that waiting is not easy, but we want to ensure a thorough evaluation of each applicant. Our counselors are about 3 weeks behind in making decisions. We just request your patience. '</p>

<p>my friend who applied to purdue at the same time together with me got his acceptance in feb already....... i'm just a little bit worried</p>

<p>it's almost time for me to pay the deposit for the schools i got in... i really hope that i can hear from purdue asap
anyone else is also having the same problem here?</p>

<p>You need to contact the school and find out the status of your application. Can you check on line? Does it show that any application materials were missing?</p>

<p>I just checked Purdue’s website that there is no way to get the name of a real person, which is quite annoying. I think you should call them directly (can you use Skype to save money?). You really need to make sure your application is not “falling through the cracks.”</p>