OMG! I got into UCI Nursing School!

<p>I am so excited, and somewhat shocked, because of my below average stats! I must have had a wonderful essay!</p>

<p>Congrats!!! :slight_smile: What are your stats?</p>

<p>1760 sat
4.27 uc gpa
~2000 hours of extra curriculars (volunteering in hospital included)
Full IB Diploma</p>

<p>Good for you. I think nursing is a teriffic (and undervalued) career. You’ll be running a hospital before you know it. GL</p>

<p>Awww! Thank you so very much for those kind and encouraging words! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations! I was accepted to UC Irvine’s public sciences major! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations!I haven’t got my decision yet. Waiting is killing me.</p>

<p>Nice! If ur also applying to csulb, then you should wait. Cause they are best in state.</p>

<p>@kpxcsfcubt
Actually I did apply to CSULB and got in for pre-nursing! However I will not go to CSULB because though it is certainly one of the best it is not a direct entry program. UCI’s nursing science program is direct entry meaning that once I walk on campus I am already a nursing student. I also want to have the full college experience and I feel that UCI will be able to give me that to a greater extent than CSULB…</p>

<p>Congrats on getting in!! I got my acceptance into the nursing program just yesterday too. I feel the same way that you do about CSULB and other colleges with Nursing because I’m scared of getting wait-listed and all that stuff since it’s really impacted. :/</p>

<p>Yay! we might be classmates! haha…</p>

<p>Congratulations! I got in for Nursing as well :D</p>

<p>Congrats! I got in for Nursing too! Most likely going to UCLA for Nursing, though.</p>

<p>congrats!!! but your stats aren’t even low…
people like you make me want to cry…</p>

<p>I know this is late, but are you enrolled for UCI’s nursing program? Because I am, and I’m curious to meet some of my future classmates :)</p>

Treadmill, I was wondering what your stats are?

They haven’t been on in 3 years … you’re not going to get an answer @kgiesch.