On Campus Housing-Buying the linen packages?

<p>We got some info in the mail about purchasing the value paks with sheets, spreads, towels, etc that are sure to fit. Has anyone purchased from them? How is the quality? or should we just shop on our own?</p>

<p>My first instinct is to buy your own…almost every college dorm bed is XL Twin and every store has them at back-to-school time. I am pretty sure Target will be much cheaper than the package offered, you can choose the colors you want and the only thing that has to fit is the fitted sheet, everything else is standard.</p>

<p>We have bought the package before. It turned out fine. But yea…you can do it cheaper on your own, and that will be fine too.</p>

<p>I ordered from them once and was not that impressed with the quality, so I did not continue to respond to any of their emails, offers, etc. You can shop many stores locally and find quite a selection in their Dorm Departments, but just don’t wait too long. As it gets into July, many things are gone.
You will also receive emails about ordering Care Packages around finals time, holidays, etc. Again, you can probably select food items that you know your student would enjoy more. My son is very interested in healthy nutrition, so these Care Packages would have been a waste in his case.</p>