On campus living transfer

Hi, I’m an incoming transfer student for the fall of 2015 and didn’t have a certain math class completed so have to complete it first before getting an admission in may. My question is since I can’t apply for housing til then is it possible still to be able to get a spot on campus if I apply late April? Also any transfer or sophomores living on campus?
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I’d call housing and ask this question. The system has changed this year and they will have the best guess as to your chances. Freshman now have priority. I’d start researching other options off campus - many complexes have roommate matching services so you can just rent a room in an apt versus finding all the roommates yourself.

You should really start looking now and look off campus. Some freshman don’t even get on campus housing and off campus many places are filling up. Apparently some places will let you out of your lease if you show proof of a denial letter if for some reason you are not accepted. Start researching and if you can find a place that does that, sign there so you already have a place locked in.

I went up last week and some places were full other places were 75% full or more. The place I signed at only had 9 spaces left after I signed. My options were more limited though because I needed a fully furnished apartment within a certain budget.