On-Campus Notification List

<p>I just tried to apply for housing and was told that I would be put on the On-Campus Notification List. It also said that this did not mean I actually applied for housing and that I would not be guaranteed a space for the fall semester. Basically, this meant that housing is full right now, they closed down the housing applications for now, and if something were to open up I would be notified so that I could actually apply for housing later. What are my chances of actually being able to get housing later? Like what are the chances of them opening up housing again and letting me apply for it?</p>

<p>Very low this year from what I understand. I’d look at off campus housing, as there are plenty of people on the 2016 Facebook page looking for off campus housing</p>

<p>Slim to none, man, you applied for housing wayyy too late in the game.</p>

<p>I got the same message; I was just accepted last week. I hope it opens up in July, like the webpage says. I got a message about the Gardens 2 opening up but I’m looking for an on-campus ResHall. The Gardens 2 is off-campus but nearby. They’re using it as a ResHall for this year.</p>