One application for any UCs?

<p>I’m filling out my stuff online for UCLA and it asks about other UC schools as well. Does that mean I can apply for any number of UC schools with just one application?</p>

<p>What about for essays and teacher recs?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>one application for all UCs you want to apply for. Just choose the ones you want to apply for and fill out the application.</p>

<p>UC's don't want or accept teacher recs.</p>

<p>Each UC campus you apply to will receive the same application and personal statement and will use the information independently to make the admissions decision for their campus.</p>

<p>Letter of recommendation might be needed for UC Scholarships and will be requested if the scholarship office needs them. They are not used for the admissions process.</p>

<p>can you find this UC app on any UC schools websites...? and at the end to you like check the school you are applying to?</p>

<p>You choose the school(s) you are applying to at the beginning. The UC application for undergraduate admissions and scholarships is hosted by the University of California, not the individual school. You can find the application at <a href="http://universityofcalifornia.edu/apply%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://universityofcalifornia.edu/apply&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>what about essays then? Do I need to write different essays for each UC school? </p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Nope -- the application includes the essays, and the application is the same for all of them.</p>

<p>Btw, you still have to pay each individual application fee. It may be just 1 application, but for each school you send it to is another charge.</p>

<p>if we took AP tests (end of junior yr) and didn't immediately send reports to the colleges via collegeboard, can we just manually put them on our apps?</p>

<p>and also, senior yr AP tests count too, right?</p>

<p>This might be a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the ethnicity area on the UC application</p>

<p>REMEMBER that although you only have to fill out one app for all the UC'S, you MUST pay the $60 app fee to each school you want to apply for.</p>

<p>can someone answer my AP question?</p>

<p>essays are just the "personal statements" correct? Or is there a separate essay?</p>

<p>Yes, the essays are the personal statements.</p>

<p>anyone know about the ethnicity section and family info. areas?</p>