online math 142 during winterbreak

<p>howdy! i am thinking about taking online math 142 during winterbreak.
is it a good idea to take it during winterbreak?
this will be my first time taking online class so i have no idea how this work.
i am kind of scared but i am willing to spend couple hours a day to study math.
the reason why i want to take online class is there is no way i can take 17hours next semester in order to have 30hours end of the year. and i wont be in US next summer so i cant take summer class... :/
i will be on the vacation for week this winter but i really have to take one class...
do you guys think i can handle it?
i took pap calculus in high school. i never got below A but i wonder taking online math class during winterbreak is a good idea... or should i take different online class?</p>

<p>or it is late to sign up for the online class? i know i should ask the institution but is the admission process really complicated?</p>

<p>my daughter did in 09-10 at Western Texas College. It was an easy 3 credits, transferred easy, she completed the course in 7 days. Had to take final at an approved testing center - we live in a college town so no poblem there. She is an architecture student that required no further math. It is a great idea. You will have to apply for admission at whatever on-line college, make sure it will transfer as 142 credit. Go for it.</p>