online status??

<p>is it possible to see our application status online??</p>

<p>if yes, link!!!</p>

<p>if no, when should we expect replies?? i sent mine in the beginning of december</p>

<p>heard anything yet Kenneth?</p>

<p>nope............</p>

<p>no u cant see it online..
just wait for the email to come..</p>

<p>so you get your first admissions notification through email?</p>

<p>no wonder... they "allegedly" didnt receive my transcript yet</p>

<p>sick...</p>

<p>visionz: yup</p>

<p>seriously what is up with purdue...they said they dont have my transcripts or SAT scores (cant do anything about that if collegeboard screwed up, that aint my problem). the thing is they have to have my transcripts cuz i sent it with the stupid application in the same package and they said they have my app...god. any advice on what to do?</p>

<p>yeah man, i faced in my sats which i printed of the collegeboard site
iunno wth is up, i too sent my scores a long time ago, the admissions office just told me to fax everything i have.</p>

<p>so u faxed ur SAT scores? i had my counselor fax mine so they wouldnt think i 'corrupted' them or something but then they emailed me and said that they wanted them 'directly from the testing agency.' well the testing agency screwed up. any ideas?</p>

<p>collegeboard takes 3-5 weeks if u dont pay $25 for rush reports.
I wanted to get everything in on time so first i finished my app, sent my scores the next day--and gave stuff to counseler too so that got sent like in 4 days. Everything went fine.</p>

<p>dismail, use ur receipt to contact collegeboard</p>

<p>is my receipt what they sent me to my email?</p>

<p>i dunno but when i talked to the admissions office, the lady told me that its ok too fax it in. Just in case i sent them the fax of my printout and had a cover sheet stating that i had been directed to do so and that i had in no way altered the pages.</p>

<p>it usualy gives order of conformation in email.. call them up and use as proof or something</p>

<p>the thing is i dont think i got the order confirmation because purdue was one of the first free four score reports...but the other three were received as well as the additional ones i paid for...i dont know. ive already called them twice...i guess i'll try again tonight. grr.</p>