OOS Chances!!!!!

<p>my application status has read: "our application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status." for the past 2 months.
my cousin from Wisconsin and a girl from my school got accepted and they both submitted their apps about 2 weeks after Wisconsin had received all my stuff. Should I be worried. This isn't the only school I applied to but it is the only school I want to go to. </p>

<p>I am: </p>

<p>Out of State (Roswell Georgia)
Legacy (All of my moms side went to Wisconsin and my grandmother taught as Wisconsin)
High School is ranked like 500-600 top schools in America
92 out of 100 average
96 out of 555 in class
28 ACT
Captain Basketball
Academic Award Basketball
Varsity Crew 4 years
Beta Club
Spanish Club
Science Club
Crew Club
Taking Hard Classes senior year like AP Macro, College English, Calculus 2 and 3(through Georgia Tech) Web Design, AP Statistics etc.
Have Taken like 6 AP's</p>

<p>Oh and I got two very good recs from a math teacher with a PHD and my crew coach who also has won awards for his thesis and also has a PHD in math.
My essay was also good, very interesting and I had over 5 people edit it including two college students, and two English teachers one which teaches college English.</p>

<p>Can you please tell me my chances in your opinion. Wisconsin has been number 1 choice since 7th grade and is the only school I want to go to!!</p>

<p>Solid but not 100% chance. I’d guess around 75% chance. Not many apps to UW from Georgia which helps you.</p>

<p>thanks you were right. I got in today!</p>