math-29
english-29
writing-28
total-28
SAT- i dont think im sending it
writing-540
math-640
reading-570</p>

<p>-Swim Team (10-12), Lacrosse Team (11-12), Golf team (11), Track (10), Basketball (9), Student Government (9-12, Senior Class Senator, Salvation Army Co-Chair, Junior Class Senator), Model United Nations, Fall Rec. Soccer League, Summer/Fall Lacrosse League, Volunteering at a Soup Kitchen, 6th Grade Camp Counselor, Boys State Finalist for my School, One of only a few students asked to attend meeting when Ohio State President Gordon Gee came to our school, Science student of the year in 9th grade, Teen Institute Camp (drug prevention. 9th grade. Selected by principle). </p>

<p>-I have about 80 comunity service hours </p>

<p>-6AP, all honors available i have taken. by graduation i will have...
12 semesters of math
12 semesters of science
8 of english/ social studies
4 of language
not sure on electives at the moment</p>

<p>class rank is top 30% not sure of exact numbers. but i come from a school where we have about 700 per grade and is competitive </p>

<p>Thanks for your time</p>

<p>you’re definitely in. good luck!</p>

<p>thank you :)</p>

<p>Nevermind guys… 2.95 uw gpa:( my counselor told me wrong</p>

<p>you should still apply. your APs are pretty strong.</p>

<p>Which GPA does the counselor report on your transcript (weighted or unweighted)?
Does Purdue recalculate GPA if weighted GPA is reported by the counselor?</p>

<p>Ours shows both gpas</p>

<p>I’m not sure about this… I do know that Actuarial Science is in the College of Science which is pretty tough as well… Purdue’s minimum GPA and SAT score has gone up a lot in the past years that it’s hard to predict your chances imho…</p>

<p>Ya I don’t even know anymore. I’m not sending my sat, and just retook the act and I’m pretty sure I got 30+</p>

<p>At Purdue, they recalculate your GPA only using core classes (English, Science, Math, Social Studies, and Foreign Language.) So if non-core classes are keeping you down, then your GPA will go up for Purdue purposes. And you have solid EC’s, IMO, even though your GPA might be low. But if you have a great essay, and your ACT is 30+ and if there was something that caused a certain semester or something to go wrong, and you included that reason on your application, then I’d say that your chances are better. If not, then I say it’s kind of a toss up.</p>

<p>31 on act :)</p>