OOS, confused with A-G classes! Appl. says I don't fulfill requirements, yet I do!

<p>Hey,
Sorry for such a long title, but I was worried nobody would help a poor OOS kid like myself if I didn’t aptly name my title.</p>

<p>Problem: After filling out my application, it says I don’t meet the need for my A-G classes in English, Math, and Language.</p>

<p>Here’s the catch, I have put in the four English classes I have taken at high school, that is as required. Yet it says I need one more.</p>

<p>I have put in the four mathematics classes I will have taken, again, one more than required. Again, it says I need one more.</p>

<p>Lastly, it says I need another language, although I put in my three spanish classes in the “Languge other than English” category.</p>

<p>Then I put my two college level spanish classes in the college prep category, but it says I’m still one short with the langauge category!</p>

<p>Why is it so complicated? Do I need to change this? Is there a computer that will calculate this and see I’m “not qualified” even though I am more than qualified and automatically disqualify me? Or will an actual person count my classes and see I am okay?</p>

<p>Help from Minnesota!</p>

<p>change your college-level span classes to 'CL'? Have you taken all the tests, or marked down December testing? (Note, add UM as a college, not HS.)</p>

<p>So sorry all. I figured it out. I had my semseter long classes being called quarter long classes so I wasn't getting the full year marking I should have. Corrections have been made and I now fit the bill! Sorry again! UC application process is confusing as hell! University of Minnesota took me all of 15 minutes.</p>

<p>I had a question, under your full-year courses did you only put a final year grade or a grade for each semester?? I only put one grade thinking it was fine because i selected the course as a "full-term".</p>

<p>Choir, freshman year for example, I put four As and marked it as a quarter long class because we received grades each quarter despite it being a year long course. My math and science classes I put as semester long class and marked the two grades I got for each term. I would just put as many good grades as you can in yours. Hope that helped. Good luck.</p>

<p>noob: you put down whatever is on your transcript. Our HS provides quarter grades, for example, but only the final, semester grade appears on the HS transcript.</p>

<p>Where do you change your courses taken at college to CL? I can't find it.</p>

<p>If you add the college, CL will become an option.</p>