OOS vs Residents

<p>Believe it or not the rooms are too big. It takes away the social aspect you get in the other dorms. There is a lot less interaction in the dorms as the bathrooms cut off the clusters from one another and it makes it difficult to just pop on in to people's rooms. It isn't that bad once you get to know everybody but it def isolates people. The main thing is it is just too big for the amount of people who live here. our lounge almost never has more than 2 people in it. After being in ogg and some of the other dorms, I would not consider Smith to be all that much better than the rest.</p>

<p>The location is actually nice with the bust stop and being close to gordon commons and the kohl center.</p>

<p>WHOAAA ok there is not that much segregation at all between out of state and in state kids!!! This is taken way out of proportion. It is the KIND of person you are. If a student is spoiled and wealthy and snotty, chances are he/she is out of state just because tuition is more expensive and who can pay expensive tuition? Wealthier families. SO these kids group with other rich kids, even if they're from wisconsin. This part is like high school and accounts for like 3% of the whole class. Everyone is really friendly here and it really doesn't matter where you're from! This always comes up and really it is not a big deal. I'm from Michigan, and I have amazing friends, none of whom are 'coasties.'</p>