Opinions on Fall 2014 Schedule (Engineering Student)

<p>I was wondering if anyone has taken the following schedule and could give me their opinion on it. I believe I can do it; however, I know it will take a great deal of time. It's not the most hours I have taken in a semester but the difficulty will be high. This is my sophomore fall schedule. 4.0 student. </p>

<p>Calculus III (4 hours)-(vector algebra, calculus of functions of several variables, partial derivatives, directional derivatives, gradient, multiple integration, line and surface integrals, Green’s and Stokes’ theorems.) </p>

<p>Chemistry II (4 hours)-(Introduction to analytical and synthetic methods and to quantitative techniques to both inorganic and organic compounds with emphasis on an investigative approach. ) </p>

<p>Physics II (4 hours) - Electricity and Optics </p>

<p>Foundations of Engineering II (2 hours) - (emphasis on computer applications and programming and solids modeling using CAD tools or other software; fundamentals of engineering science; advanced graphic skills.) </p>

<p>University Core Elective (3 hours) Music & Human Experience </p>

<p>Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.</p>

<p>Anyone have advice or some personal input they have heard from maybe others who have attempted this?</p>

<p>I’ll PM you, Toqs13. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>It just occurred to me … I’ve been a member for a while and don’t really know the “new” rules. Are you able to receive Private Messages? And are you able to respond to them? If not, I can be more vague and post my response here instead.</p>

<p>I DID send you the PM, though. </p>

<p>Are you working any jobs too? If you’re talking about those 17 hours, their tough, but for a full time student, its doable. I did it working two part time jobs - same exact list of classes. Didn’t get an A in all of them though . . . . </p>

<p>That looks about right. I think Math 251 is only 3 hours though. You don’t have the lab attached to it, or at least I didn’t. If you dropped a class, you’d be looking at 13 hours which is on the low end. 16 hours sounds about right. You got it mate.</p>