Opinions on this matter?

<p>So there must have been a glitch in the computer that didn't save my information before I sent, but when I reviewed my application AFTER I had sent it, more than half of my volunteer hours were gone and my awards/honors category was BLANK.
I called the admissions office earlier today and they had told me to email them my information and they would add it to my application.
Say by chance, they didn't add it (which do y'all think that could be a possibility?) then how much do you think this will affect my chances to get admitted? Would you say I don't even have a chance now?
AND how long should I wait to contact them again to see if they fixed this error?
I'm just really freaking out!</p>

<p>Hey I don’t know if my experience could be relevant to your question. I submitted my application and discovered that I made a mistake with my volunteer hours, clearly I overstated my hours. I just honestly emailed them with my problem to the admissions and in two days they responded me with an email saying that my email would be added to my application file, which I presumed should be viewed altogether with my other application materials. Fret not if there’s sth wrong with ur application, just email them and ask what would happen. Most likely they would correct the mistake accordingly. I was an accepted on 24th sept. Good luck to u</p>

<p>It is a possibility that it is not changed; however, it is quite unlikely that it won’t be fixed for you. Admissions is pretty good about taking care of things so I’m sure it will be taken care of. As far as how it would affect your status it just really matters depending on the major you applied for. While the university looks at your file one way, the major looks at it another. Some majors will look at your ECs more heavily than others. If your GPA is high, the ECs shouldn’t matter too much.</p>

<p>Aggiewannabe122, it’s been a few days since I emailed admissions… How many more days do you think I should wait until I call admissions again? I never got an email response!</p>

<p>Hi. I got an email response from them relatively fast. They have got tons of applications to process at this stage so most likely they will respond to your email after a long time. Why don’t you give them a call right now and enquire about this? They are very friendly people who really attend to your problems seriously.</p>