Opinions pleaaaase!!

<p>I was wondering how hard the Business school is to get into. I applied ED, and i have a 1390 SATs and a 3.76 weighted GPA. I also have a lot of ec's like sports, community service, work, and leadership roles (like coaching).
Miami is my TOP choice, i reaaally want to go there...let me know what you think my chances are.</p>

<p>gaining acceptance to the university of miami is good enough criteria go gain acceptance to the business school,</p>

<p>the only requirement is that you take the required courses your first 2 years and do well in them.these courses are as follows:</p>

<p>Successfully completed at least 60 semester hours.</p>

<p>a. For Bachelor of Business Administration: Successfully completed Accounting 211, 212, Business Law 212, Economics 211, 212, English 105, 106, Management Science 110, 201, 202 and Political Science 211.</p>

<p>b. For Bachelor of Science: Successfully completed Accounting 211, 212, Business Law 212, Economics 301, 302, English 105, 106, Mathematics 111, 112, Management Science 311, 312, and Political Science 211.</p>

<p>Made satisfactory progress toward graduation and not be on academic warning or probation.</p>

<p>Made formal application for admission to upper level. Timetables and application procedures are available from the Office of Undergraduate Business. Students applying for upper level status must also list the major(s) and minor(s) to be completed while in the upper level. </p>

<p>are you applying this year? im applying early decision, hope to find out before dec 20, also i am interested in the usiness school, is you have any other questions please ask</p>

<p>Thanks for all that info! It was really helpful! I also applied ED, and am interested in the Business school. I hope we both get in!! Are your grades etc. similar to mine? And i hope we find out before Dec. 20, which is soo far away haha.</p>

<p>yea im going to be on campus anytime from 21st-28th, i might try to see the orange bowl stadium too if i get in, not too get my hopes up or anything</p>

<p>glittergal you are more than fine. Dont sweat it</p>