Opt-in for football tickets

<p>Does anyone know when the opt-in for student football tickets is …cant find it on website…?</p>

<p>I haven’t seen anything on current students, but for freshmen it is usually the first week of June. It’s something upon which to act quickly when it opens.</p>

<p>[Checklist</a> - Bama Bound Orientation - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://orientation.ua.edu/checklist/]Checklist”>Checklist – Orientation | The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>PLAN TO PURCHASE YOUR FOOTBALL TICKETS ONLINE</p>

<p>Beginning in early June you may visit myBama to purchase football tickets. Please note the supply of tickets is limited.</p>

<p>Thanks bama girls…this would be for a returning student…seems like it was around this time last year that the opt-in was scheduled and then you got a day and time you could go on and purchase tix…</p>

<p>I think it was in May. DD was in the Dominican with UA and I had to do it :)</p>

<p>When do the new freshmen get their tickets???</p>

<p>Generally incoming freshmen opt in around June 1st. The link above is information only for incoming freshmen.:)</p>

<p>Following info is for RETURNING students:</p>

<p>"Dear Student,</p>

<p>You are eligible to opt-in to participate in the 2013 student home game football season ticket sale. </p>

<p>If you want to participate, you should submit your request to order between 8:00 a.m. CDT on Monday, April 15 and 5:00 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, April 17. You must submit this request to be able to participate in the season ticket sale. This is not a first come first serve event."</p>

<p>^^^^ Thanks for the information!!!</p>

<p>^^ so there is no advantage or need to do it at exactly 8am?</p>

<p>No advantage to doing the opt-in at 8 am on Monday (other than it’s DONE), but when the time comes to actually buy the ticket package, timing is important.</p>

<p>Chardo, That’s what it says. Also, tickets seem to be going up this year - they are $10 now. Weren’t they $5 last year?</p>

<p>It was $5 per ticket per game this year. I hadn’t noticed that it’s going up. Oh well, I’d still say it’s a bargain.</p>

<p>Thank you…</p>

<p>My s is a freshman and this is new to me. What does “opt in” mean? Does that apply to home and away games? If you opt in are you guaranteed tickets? If anyone can provide the process for getting tickets I would appreciate it. I am assuming it is not like getting a freshman package, right?</p>

<p>Opt-in means you are eligible to try to buy a student ticket package. No guarantee, it’s first come first served when you are able to click that you actually want to buy.</p>

<p>Freshman is first come, first served at a later date. </p>

<p>Here’s some info but it has not yet been updated for this year yet. </p>

<p>[ALABAMA</a> CRIMSON TIDE - University of Alabama Official Athletic Site - Tickets](<a href=“http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html]ALABAMA”>http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html)</p>

<p>Also, this is for the home games. There will be a second opt-in for away games, so keep an eye out for that.</p>

<p>Thanks! I get it now</p>

<p>Opt-in is from 8:00 AM tomorrow, Monday, the 15th until 5:00 PM on Wednesday, the 17th.</p>

<p>Reminder</p>

<p>10 char</p>

<p>thanks for the reminder!</p>