Options for business besides LA and Cal?

<p>Out of the other UCs, specifically UCSB, UCSD, and UCI…which one seems to work better for business? It would be nice if they have nearly the same opportunities for interning and stuff like that. Any recommendations? I know that Santa Barbara has the Biz econ/accounting thing, but not sure if I want to go there.</p>

<p>I know UCI has a relatively new business school. because its new, im not really sure how good it is. should be comparable to UCSB though, but both Haas and Anderson should be ahead.</p>

<p>If you are going to be an accounting student, you will get PLENTY of opportunities for internships at UCSB. All you have to do is use the resources that are available at UCSB (Career center, work shops, Accounting Association etc). </p>

<p>I am telling you from experience. I am a current student at the UCSB accounting program and I know at least 50 others who are getting internships for the summer. The Big 4 hire extensively from here.</p>

<p>To be honest with you, the UCSB's accounting program is under rated. I am from the Bay Area, and no one knows about it up north. I hope more people do their research before over looking it.</p>