Oregon Loses!

<p>It was soooo close at the end, and hard to believe that USC almost let a huge lead slip away, but this is good news for Bama.</p>

<p>Nail biter!</p>

<p>Come on BAYLOR!!!</p>

<p>What a weekend!!! Let’s go Baylor!!! Roll Tide :)</p>

<p>And, Oklahoma is losing to Baylor…we’ll see if that holds.</p>

<p>OK going for the win!</p>

<p>Overtime… assuming nothing else crazy happens.</p>

<p>RGIII!!! Oh, yeah!!!</p>

<p>Nevermind! Should’ve figured something crazy would happen on a weekend like this.</p>

<p>And now the top 3 in the nation are the top 3 in the SEC West. Thank you Baylor and USC.</p>

<p>What a couple of weeks!</p>

<p>Ohhhh myyyyy!!! Roll tide!!!</p>

<p>RGIII was awesome …he won that game for Baylor.</p>

<p>So exciting!! Both games. I have never pulled for USC AND Baylor before. Fun to watch. RTR!</p>

<p>I don’t think the Heisman race has been this open in a long long time… but RGIII deserves at least a trip to New York.</p>

<p>I am just dumbfounded - what a weekend for college football! Hard to believe that #2, #4 and #5 were all upset.</p>

<p>3 top 5 teams lost… not even in 2007 (the craziest season of college football ever) did we have that happen.</p>

<p>We might not even be done yet. If Arkansas beats LSU…</p>

<p>What an awesome weekend for Bama. Im now actually rooting for LSU to beat Arkansas. If so and we beat auburn its a lock for the rematch no matter what lsu does against Georgia.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I just recovered from last night’s celebrations. Not sure if I can handle round 2 tonight, but I’m gonna try :slight_smile: ROLL TIDE!!!</p>