Orientation/day 2

<p>I was wondering what to do with the two siblings who will be attending the sibling orientation. The second day my husband and I will be attending the parent orientation while my son is in his orientation. We will have to be checked out of the hotel room. I guess they will have to entertain themselves on campus for the morning (son-16, daughter-14). Has anyone else been in this situation?</p>

<p>I haven’t been in this situation, but…</p>

<p>I don’t think the second day is all that long. If done in a timely manner, it can be done by 11 am. </p>

<p>Maybe get them set-up in the Ferg with breakfast/snacks and a couple of laptops, playing cards, or novels to keep them busy for a few hours.</p>

<p>I wonder if you could have them work out in the gym…if they would like that?</p>

<p>It does seem odd that something isn’t planned for these sibs…even if it’s something informal like board games in a meeting room for the second day.</p>

<p>Day 2 involved a breakfast, which siblings attended at our session, and then sitting in the theater for the various presentations. We did not attend each presentation, only the ones that interested us. All of this takes place in the Ferg, so you could easily do as m2ck suggested.</p>