Other than A-G coursework

<p>Like PE, ASB, Health, and Teacher’s Assistance. </p>

<p>I had a few of these, and didn’t bother entering them in on my application. I didn’t think that they cared if we took them or not. </p>

<p>Would they consider it lying on my application if they saw these when I turned in my transcript? Would they even care?</p>

<p>No they only want you to list your A-G courses.</p>

<p>Thanks, that's a big relief. As soon as my acceptance comes in, I find somthing new to worry about. :o</p>

<p>Glad to have put your mind at rest merc! :)</p>

<p>Called them up, and they said that I should report it anyways on the message center. Don't think it should be grounds for a revoking of admissions, but it's cool to be safe anyways.</p>

<p>The "Other than 'a-g' Coursework" section was designed to give readers an idea of what you do with your time. Examples of courses that are good to put in this area are ROTC courses or cultural school where enrollment is after school or on the weekends.</p>

<p>In regards to your transcripts the UC campus should not be surprised in seeing other non-"a-g" courses listed on your final transcripts like PE. Before this year there wasn't a place to list courses that weren't "a-g" so we are used to seeing more courses on the final transcript. Just make sure you are reporting all the "a-g" courses.</p>

<p>Alright then. Thanks for that.
So I am in no danger by reporting these non A-G courses late then? I had quite a few classes like study hall, ASB, and TA for 9th-11th. All A's and B's. </p>

<p>That's not going to revoke my admission or anything like that right?</p>

<p>These are the courses and grades that I sent them in the message center.
So in reality we weren't supposed to report these on our academic history, and it is irrelevant if we didn't put all of them in our non A-G coursework, and this should in no way affect my admission? Is that statement correct? </p>

<p>9th:
Health (1st semester) B
Freshman Studies(2nd semester) A
General PE: A,A
MR Scientist 1: B,A
9th Gr Homeroom: P,P </p>

<p>10th:
ASB: A,A
Curr Support: A,A
General PE: A,A
10th Gr Homeroom: P,P </p>

<p>11th:
ASB: A,A
Office Assistant: A,A
11th Gr Homeroom: P,P</p>

<p>merc4hire you should be fine</p>

<p>Yeah, I've stopped worrying about it. </p>

<p>I'm glad that UCD's admissions rep is on here to give us some insider info. ;)</p>

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>I have a question regarding the coursework other than a-g.</p>

<p>I listed three coursework under there but they will not be on my final, official transcripts that I will send in. Will this affect my application? Should I prove that I took those courses? If so, how?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>