OU is really good

<p>Good try tonight Bama softball! I’ll be watching again tomorrow night. Bama falls to OU tonight in game #1.</p>

<p>'Bama looked out of synch all night and OU feasted on it. Tomorrow’s another day. Let’s see what it brings.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>OU isn’t #1 for no reason and it certainly helps that they basically have a home field advantage. We will go up there today and help out the Bama side!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Not so fast, my friend. :)</p>

<p>OU is seeded #4 (though they sure looked like #1 last night); 'Bama is seeded #2.</p>

<p>My woebegone alma mater, Cal, was seeded #1.</p>

<p>Now, go give 'em h***, lattelady. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I will certainly defer to you, Malanai! I was basing it on something I heard or watched or read in the last couple of days. Who knows what that was! </p>

<p>At any rate, Roll Tide!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>A sorry display of dyscalculia by the OU sports information director or a commie plot. I haven’t sorted it out yet.</p>

<p>You gonna be holding up a sign for us to see on TV? Something like “CC Nation Says Roll Tide!” :)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Probably has something to do with me living in the middle of Big 12 country. Wait, what is the official date for the A&M move? </p>

<p>

</p>

<p>That’s a consideration, though my D is going to meet one of her suitemates so I have to be on my best behavior! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>