out of state chances for engineering? Please Help

<p>indian kid from CT.<br>
GPA is 3.65, ranked about 40/375.<br>
Taking every AP course offered at my school,
and got 1290/1600 and 1960/2400 on SAT.<br>
Varsity baseball, math league, diversity club, gifted program.<br>
Participate in indian cultural activities, including a dance which we came in 4th in the country</p>

<p>What are my chances to get into engineering program?</p>

<p>Everyone's chances improve with the date they submit their application. Compare your stats with others posting here and you'll see they're in range. Get that app in if you haven't already: rolling admissions means that some programs do fill up early in the admissions season. As of now, there are no "closed</a> programs" for Fall 2007 admission, but that will change as the weeks go by.</p>

<p>Is completing the application (sending all required documents) by December 1st still considered early?</p>

<p>I just did a search on last year's threads here. Students who were still submitting parts of their apps in early Dec. were worried about whether the programs were closed, but some of them were still accepted in Dec. (one received his acceptance on Dec. 30th). I suspect it varies from year to year, depending on number of apps submitted and how they fall into departments, since some close earlier than others. If you're applying for Flight/Aeronautical Technology or Landscape Architecture or Pre-Pharmacy, those programs seem to close earlier than others.</p>