Out of State Football TV Viewing

<p>YES! It is in St. Louis! This will be our official first experience! Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>We have the worst cable provider, I can’t even get espn3 on my laptop. I called and I can buy the whole gameday package for $139. Is there going to be any other games that I probably won’t be able to get? Does it include all the bowls & the BCS championship? They only had games listed for Sept, and the only other Bama game was parent’s weekend. We could drive or take the train into NYC, but we are likely to spend more than $139 and it will be a whole day affair. Which might not be a terrible thing. H & I totally forgot about our anniversary two weeks ago. It was move in weekend.</p>

<p>North Texas (parents weekend) and possibly Ga Southern will probably be the only other games that you’d need ESPN Gameplan for. </p>

<p>You should be able to purchase gameplan on a weekly basis. It’s either $24.99 or $29.99 for one particular Saturday. Call back your cable provider and ask about this option.</p>

<p>And like I said earlier. If you have an xbox360 then you can view ESPN3 that way.</p>

<p>If you’re close to NYC then you should get or be able to get the MSG channel. The game will be shown on that channel this weekend. You might have to add the sports pack to your cable lineup but that’s usually only $10 a month and you can cancel after the game.</p>

<p>One other to check out is the CBS Sports…free subscription.</p>

<p>I’m ‘new’ to football (Roll Tide) so don’t know how its decided what is on what but it SEEMS that some games have been on both CBS and ESPN…but, as I said, I’m new to all this and then throw in the technology…well, you see…</p>

<p>Okay. I just went on line and looked at CBS Sports. Its looks like things are a little different this year and the games are being offered as ‘paid events.’ Sorry.</p>

<p>There are some with audio coverage that are free, i.e., Kent State</p>

<p>NJBama - thanks, now I just need to find the magnifying glass to see those wonderfully small letters. Pay per view looking more and more like the way to go - turn on TV, input channel and ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Great, found it on MSG, thanks NJ. I swore I looked through all the channels.
Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Hey, NJ, thanks for the tip on the Xbox! I downloaded the ESPN app so I think I’m ready to go! Picture quality looks good. Woohoo, can’t wait. Wish I was there. Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Glad to be of help. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>I just found out that the local NBC affiliate here in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina will be carrying the Bama game today. Very unusual for it to be on NBC. I don’t know whose feed it is, but maybe other NBC affiliates in the country are carrying it.</p>

<p>INDIANA-Fox and the Hound (Indianapolis) YEAH!</p>

<p>Lots of college games are streamed for free on [Justin.tv</a> - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone](<a href=“http://www.justin.tv%5DJustin.tv”>http://www.justin.tv)</p>

<p>Christmas morning here as well! </p>

<p>We were set to watch on streaming ESPN3 with a linkup to the TV but the game is, oddly enough, broadcast by a podunk Western PA FOX affiliate station, WPMY. </p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>The game is on a local channel here in central FL. Go figure! We are enjoying the game. Wish we were there. RTR!!</p>

<p>We just got power back. How do we watch the game on XBOX 360? Can’t get it online or TV.</p>

<p>MOntegut, my husband went into xbox Live. As soon as he opened it, something popped up about what he needed to do to down load the ap for ESPN3. Hope that helps. Someone lexe may have more details than that for you.</p>

<p>Thank you! Y’all made our day.</p>

<p>Add insult to injury, we were surprised to have our son answer the phone and asked him why he wasn’t at the game. He didn’t know it had an early time! He’s heading over, and hopes he won’t be penalized for swiping his card late!</p>

<p>Do they post out of state game times/channels on the Alumni page where we found them last week?</p>

<p>I could be wrong, but I thought today’s game was being televised nationally. Check ABC at around 2:30 central time zone.</p>

<p>But, maybe it’s only being shown in Ala area and PSU area???</p>

<p>Just checked ABC’s website…it’s being aired nationally. :)</p>

<p>Yep, we have it out here in AZ on ABC at 12:30. Roll Tide!!!</p>