Out of State Scholarship deadline?

<p>So I wasn’t really considering applying to Bama before simply because I never really cared to be in the south. However, recently I was advised to check it out because I would qualify for their full tuition Presidential Scholarship. I decided to actually look at the school and talked to some friends who have applied and some who go there and I decided to apply. It was pretty late though, with the deadline for the scholarship being Dec. 15! I sent in my application with payment on Dec. 8, and immediately started trying to get a hold of my guidance counselor to get my transcript. Just my luck, she happened to be out for a few days. I finally got in touch with her and mailed my transcript express on Friday. They said it would be there on the 15th. I also sent in my test scores. SAT scores should be there on time, but they’re not good enough for the scholarship without superscoring. My ACT is good enough but I don’t think it will be there on time. Have I missed the deadline? Is it even for sending in materials, or is it the deadline for when you need to be admitted by?</p>

<p>I think you are fine…there is another post regarding this in the Parents Forum. </p>

<p>Did you send your ACT score? If not, do so. </p>

<p>the superscoring of your SAT won’t work. You need to send your ACT score. It’s ok if it’s not there by today.</p>

<p>I did send the ACT score, I was just worried because I don’t think it will be there on time. Thanks for the replies!</p>

<p>You’re fine. Bama accepts the Dec ACT test, and those scores won’t be there by today either.</p>