Out of State SOAR Testing

<p>so if im taking the oos online testing at a local act testing center, can i register for the tests at the same time on the same day? or do i have to spread them out over the same day at different times? or do i have to take them all on different times on different days? unfortunately i cant call the peeps at UW testing cause they dont have a number at which i may. </p>

<p>would really appreciate a response, this is getting kind of frustrating cause i want my soar date, its already pushed back to early august</p>

<p>From my son’s experience with OOS online testing, you can register for as many in one day as you want. more importantly, you only need to have registered to take tests, not actually have taken them, in order to register for Soar.</p>

<p>thanks for the reply, seriously helps a lot.</p>

<p>My son just took the placement tests at the ACT testing center. He took it on a Saturday. He registered for one at 9am, one at 10:30 am and one at 12 noon. He started taking his tests around 8:45 am and was done by12 noon with the three tests.I do think you have to register for each of the tests at three different times on the same day. There was only one other student taking the test while he was there.</p>

<p>For what it is worth, my son is registered at our ACT site to take exams on three different days. To register for SOAR, he just had to indicate the day he was registered for each placement test. </p>

<p>Good luck, and if your high school schedule allows it, there were still spots for June 5-6 SOAR a couple days ago. I wanted my son to change to that but he is still in school that week and not sure what he would be missing.</p>

<p>i think that having moms on college confidential is the reason its still used. THANK YOU, really appreciate you helping me out with this.</p>