Outdoor Action App is up

<p>Got it, sent to my son! Thanks so much!</p>

<p>my son received an email confirming the receipt of his OA application. The email provided instructions on how to register for the OA “class”, when to plan for move in, and the FB page. </p>

<p>If your student sent in an application, have them check their crimson email for the confirmation!</p>

<p>Vlines - how long was it after your son sent in his application that he got his confirmation e-mail? Has he joined the facebook group? Is there much activity there yet?</p>

<p>I just checked, and he receievd his email Feb. 20th. He sent in the application the first week it was up, so it was mailed by 2/15ish…
I am sure that they are getting many more aps now.
The email came from :
Yolanda WilliamsOffice Associate IIHonors CollegeBox 870169Tuscaloosa, AL 35487(205)348-5500 (P)
If you think you want to follow up on your students application.</p>

<p>D just sent her application in last week, and with spring break this week I won’t expect the fairly quick turnaround you got. Thanks for the contact info! Has your son joined the Facebook group?</p>

<p>I hand-delivered my app when I visited, and I got the email just a couple days after that. I can’t seem to find the Facebook page though.</p>

<p>Did you try the link in post 20? That worked for me.</p>

<p>I’m not sure if he has joined the FB page or not, I’ll try to remember to ask him when he gets home from tennis practice!</p>

<p>Looks like the new kids are being “accepted” into the facebook group now :)</p>

<p>Is there a similar link/ fb site/ notification process for AA course? Our check was cashed some weeks ago, but nothing from UA about AA course logistics.</p>

<p>Does anyone know if Outdoor Action is full?</p>

<p>I don’t know, but judging by the number of kids who have been added to the Outdoor Action facebook group and comparing it to the 80 spots that will be available this year (twice as many as last year!), I would guess there’s still room. When the students get their OA confirmation e-mail they’re directed to the Facebook page, so I would think most would ask to join.</p>

<p>Outdoor action still has some open slots. Get those apps in!</p>