Outdoor Action

<p>D just got an e-mail telling her to register for OA Section 001 at Bama Bound. Which other CCers are going to be in section 001? Anyone know if there will be any material difference between the two sections, or will they both work on the same project(s)?</p>

<p>Beth’s mom, do you know if there are still availabilities in OA? I’m trying to get S to do this, but it conflicts with his last camping trip with his scout friends. I want him to blow this off for possible “new friends” and will work on him to apply IF there are still an opportunity for him to be part of OA. It sounds like a great experience.</p>

<p>I don’t really know. In prior years OA only had spots for 40 kids, but this year they added an extra section and essentially doubled the size. THe e-mail my D received was addressed to 40 kids, so they seem to have the first section filled, but I have no way of knowing about the second section. There are a couple posters here whose children are student leaders for OA and they might have better information.</p>

<p>My son got the email as well to sign up for section 001 :)</p>

<p>kjcphmom, I suggest you just call the Honors College directly and ask about openings. I called them last year and they were happy to let me know the number of openings left for OA.</p>

<p>When I checked last week there were still spots available, but they were getting new people every day. You might try contacting Fran Oneal directly. She’s in charge.</p>

<p><a href=“mailto:foneal@ua.edu”>foneal@ua.edu</a></p>