Outdoor/Alabama Action

<p>Are the registraion dates set for these Honors Programs? Is registration performed thru the mybama accounts or the Honors web page?</p>

<p>I just called the Honors College and they said that they haven’t announced the registration dates yet, but are hoping to start registration later this week or early next week. They said to keep checking the Alabama Action/Outdoor Action website pages.</p>

<p>Last year, we printed off a form from the Honors College site and mailed a check in. It was first-come, first-served. Unsure if you can register through mybama @ BamaBound (but by then not sure how many slots would still be open). There is a mildly fiddly process to get the correct background check - this will all be explained, I’m sure, on the Honors page once they get it finalised and posted.</p>

<p>This sign up process changed for this year. The registration form will be available (as Peachtide states) online either later this week or next week.</p>

<p>Thanks for the feedback on this topic and the other posts you folks share. We are learning a lot on this site as my S preps for Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>Is it possible to do Camp 1831 and AA/OA?</p>

<p>Yes, it is poss. Those attending Camp 1831 move in uber early into dorms (there is another post/thread about this somewhere). Camp 1831 is also helpful to those rushing and in MDB.</p>