Outside scholarships

<p>Where can I find if any of my daughters outside scholarships have been posted on “my bama?”</p>

<p>I’m not sure if this is the best way to do it, but it should work. </p>

<p>On the main page of mybama, hit “Pay your student bill”. Once there, go to “Activity”. That shows how much you still owe. On the bottom, “Previous Statement”, “Current Statement”, and “Recent Activity” should show what scholarships have been added (date added depends on which category it falls under). </p>

<p>Like I said, there’s probably an easier way, but that’s how I checked mine.</p>

<p>Go onto mybama. Click on the Home page, click on “Pay Your Student Bill”. It will ask you to confirm your Fall schedule. Do that… You can then access other tabs from there (look across the top for “Activity” tab). You have to tunnel in a bit to find the “Current Statement” (middle of the page). This will list any credits (and debits) you have projected on your account. Some credits will not yet be applied to the balance. I would not pay this bill until you see your scholarships posted there. This is a new billing system, which the info pages say will not be fully operational until after July 21. Students will supposedly get an email telling them when the bill is ready to be paid.</p>