Overrated, Underrated, Just Right

<p>I forgot about UCSD in my post lol…throw it in overrated.</p>

<p>@The Legend
It’s funny that some people say that UCSD is a Cal reject school. Because all schools are some sort of reject school except those at the top. I knew a few people in my people in my class who didn’t get into Stanford so they went to UCLA. I’m sure it’s the same for UCB. So you can say UCB, and UCLA are a haven of rejects from Stanford, and Ivy league schools.</p>

<p>I agree with ProteinMan!</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.stanfordrejects.com%5B/url%5D”>www.stanfordrejects.com</a></p>

<p>Not necessarily… My son wasn’t interested in Standford or the Ivies… Berkeley was his first choice. haha But I get your point. :-)</p>

<p>Geez… Stanford not Standford. Ugh</p>

<p>or, as we prefer over in Berkeley, Stanfurd.</p>

<p>hahahaha… I think that.</p>

<p>is something I will have to pass along to my son. :-)</p>

<p>Overrated:
UCLA (13 votes)</p>

<p>Underrated:
UCSB (11 votes)</p>

<p>Just Right:
CAL (10 votes)</p>

<p>Just to prove a point, I’ll get in on this.</p>

<p>Overrated: UCB, UCLA</p>

<p>Underrared: UCSD, UCD, UCI, UCSB, UCSC, UCR, UCM</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Nah I only went to UCI cause I got rejected from LA/Berk/SD… (most of the replies I get are the same when I ask why you guys choose UCI).</p>

<p>I was joking about mine by the way.</p>

<p>Overrated: Cal, UCLA, UCSD
Underrated: UCD, UCI, UCSB, UCSC
Just Right: UCR, UCM</p>

<p>Overrated: UCLA, UCSB, UCSD
Underrated: UCR, UCM, UCSC
Just right: UCD, UCB, UCI</p>

<p>I think all of the lower UCs are highly underrated.
Especially UC Merced.</p>

<p>^ I think thats usually the case if you GO to one.</p>

<p>^
Most of the “Lower UC’s” are better than most colleges at any other state.</p>

<p>Overrated: UCLA
Underrated: UCSB, UCSD
Just Right: UCI, UCD</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I got accepted to SD but I chose UCI because I visited the campus and I felt that it was for me. At my school more people got accepted to UCSD than UCI which I found was odd. It was funny a lot of them were upset because UCI was their first choice.</p>

<p>Of course everyone votes that Ucla is overrated but yet Ucla receives the most applications out of any public university in the United States. 60k per year.</p>