Panhellenic Preview Weekend & Reccomendations

<p>I’m currently a high school senior from Virginia and T-Town bound next Fall :)</p>

<p>I plan on going through sorority recruitment in August and attending UA’s preview weekend in March as well. On their website it listed the dates and explained what exactly we would participate in but not how to register/sign up. I know it’s open to all incoming freshman girls but I figured there would be some way to get a head count of sorts?</p>

<p>Like I said I’m out of state but know the importance of reccomendations when it comes to SEC rush. I only know alumnae from 2 or 3 houses though and am completely clueless as to how I’m going to find recs for the rest of the houses! If anyone has had a similar problem I would love all the information you have to offer!</p>

<p>Thank you so much in advance and ROLL TIDEEEEE!</p>

<p>Welcome delta3girl! Last year my D registered online for Panhellenic Preview Weekend. My guess is that the registration isn’t live yet, but will be soon. You will be assigned a group that day and will go to each of the houses. I do remember that the registration for recruitment itself was available shortly after the Preview Weekend. </p>

<p>If you live in a large area, there might be a local Panhellenic Association (made up of Alumnae Representatives) that you can register with and they can give you information or point you in the right direction. Another idea is to ask your friends who have recently gone through recruitment, or are planning to go through this coming year to give you some leads. Start asking around. I bet you will find women at church, teachers, colleagues of your parents, parents of your friends. As a last resort you can look at the national website for the sorority and see if there are alum groups in your area. Make sure you have a resume for recruitment (not simply your academic resume), pictures, and a transcript to give each person you are asking to write a rec. Good luck!</p>