Parents attending Arkansas game?

<p>Howdy! We are coming from Northern CA to attend the Arkansas game… oh yes, and to see the DS who seems to be thriving at Bama.</p>

<p>Are there any other CC parents who will be there? I’d love to meet some of you!</p>

<p>Any parents going and needing a pair of tickets, PM me.</p>

<p>We tailgate on Quad for all home games - One daughter a sophomore at UA, one a HS Senior and accepted to UA for next year and another a HS freshman, also planning on attending UA. We welcome all CC parents and students to drop by for companionship, food, soft drinks, etc. While our daughters may go into the game, we are content with watching it on television at our tailgate - even with the 3 second delay between stadium cheering and seeing what happened on television. We are on the extreme North West corner of Quad (if you walk on sidewalk down University, go past DChimes until you come to next intersection, take a right on sidewalk and we are either first or 2nd tailgate from there, under the big Ginko (stinker) tree. Will be several white tents together - just ask for BamaAF - if it’s the wrong tent, they will point you in right direction. RTR!</p>

<p>The tickets are taken. Hope everyone has a great time! </p>

<p>BamaAF, I hope to see you next month. Planning a crazy killer road trip for the LSU game. COA estimates should not only include a Bama gear allowance but a line item for parent trips and football tickets!!</p>

<p>We hope to be there (weather permitting) maybe we can take some photos for our family Christmas cards! SEC games are really impressive for us out west! RTR!</p>

<p>I will be there too and would love an opportunity to meet some fellow CC parents. DD will be initiated on Sunday and gave me the guilt trip (not that much of a trip since I always welcome an opportunity to see her) that she was the only one without a mom coming. So I am making a whirlwind trip down and back from STL – down Saturday morning and back Sunday afternoon.</p>

<p>Thankyou BamaAF for your warm hospitality. Our family enjoyed meeting you and yours. I learned that DS could identify a "stinky " tree.</p>

<p>sactonative - we enjoyed getting to meet ya’ll, and hope you enjoyed the game. Also hope all works out in your travels and potential re-location. We will be in same location for all home games, including tomorrow - feel free to drop by, or DS can drop by anytime. That goes for all - Menu tomorrow is kind of simple, hot dogs, baked potatoes, and chili. Cool air and afternoon kick. RTR!!!</p>

<p>BamaAF, trying to visualize your spot. Are you near the tree that’s close to the building where the band starts the elephant stomp?</p>

<p>Edit - never mind, I am realizing you are further west and that spot is more east.</p>

<p>Is this your white tent (or close to your tent) on the far right?</p>

<p><a href=“http://postimg.org/image/7vdcmq98x/[/url]”>http://postimg.org/image/7vdcmq98x/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Class2012Mom – our tent is to the right in your picture – we are just right of where the two sidewalks intersect in that picture (if that picture was taken close to the portable restrooms). We are pretty much the last tent (or next to last tent) before you reach University Drive, if you follow that sidewalk. We normally have a white 20/20, 2 white 10/10’s, and a crimson 10/10 – and will have a Dish Network Tailgater cube antenna sitting on black shelving at the corner of one of our white 10/10’s.</p>

<p>Awww, man! I wish we had known about your tents during the homecoming day game! We were sweltering and would have loved to duck under some shade. Y’all are so sweet to include all of us CC parents, I just wish we could make it for more games!</p>

<p>That picture was taken from the balcony across the street. I know where you are now. I will come by and say Hi when (if) I am in town next month.</p>