Parents of the HS Class of 2010 and college years beyond (Part 1)

<p>(((Sewemma))) sending thought and prayers for your family.</p>

<p>sewemma, so sorry to hear about your sister’s passing. Prayers go out to you and your family through this difficult time.</p>

<p>Sewemma…so sorry to hear of your sister’s passing…I am sitting here crying…the power of the internet is just unbelievable! I am headed to church in just a few minutes and I will pray for you, and your family and especially her sweet daughter and husband. Hugs to you</p>

<p>Sewemma, so sorry to hear of your sister’s passing. Thought and prayers to you, your family, and her children.</p>

<p>Sewemma - I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your whole family.</p>

<p>sewemma, you are in our prayers.</p>

<p>sewemma…I’m so very, very sorry about the loss of your sister; what a tragic situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. {{{HUGS}}}</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am very sorry about your family’s loss. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to lose a sister or a mother, and I wish you and your family the very best.</p>

<p>sewemma - I am so very sorry. My love and prayers are with you and your entire family. A mother’s love - that is what her daughter will carry with her. And how blessed your niece is to have your love too.</p>

<p>sewemma - I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>sewmama - prayers and support are with you and your family during this sad time. what a blessing for both your sister and your niece that the circle of mothers and daugthers was there… each able to be touched by her mother’s hands. </p>

<p>if i had to leave this world - knowing that my sisters would be there to help my D grow up into the woman she is to become would make all the difference. </p>

<p>many prayers…</p>

<p>sewmama - I am so sorry for your loss.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, lost my older sister when she was 48. It will be 11 years ago next week and I still miss her daily.</p>

<p>sewemma, I cried too and am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for making the effort to share your touching story - we will all appreciate our sisters and loved ones a bit more today.</p>

<p>Sewemma, I am so glad your niece was there with her mom. That caress will be something she holds in her heart forever.</p>

<p>Sending your entire family strength and hope as the days and weeks unfold.</p>

<p>sending HUGS and prayers for you sewemma</p>

<p>sewemma - I am sorry to hear about the passing of your sister. She us in God’s hands now and smiling down at you and your family for all your love and support. Thoughts and prayers with your family and community as they deal with this tragic loss.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so sorry for your loss. I’m glad her daughter and Mom were able to be with her.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so sorry to hear about your loss but was heartened to hear that you, your mother, her daughter and others got to see her before she departed this earth. Make she RIP.</p>

<p>:cool: :cool:</p>