Parents of the HS Class of 2017 (Part 1)

A horse in the barn is always appreciated!

S accepted to FSU also! No mention of scholarship money so it’s unlikely to be a contender. But nice to be loved.

Congrats!!! @STEM2017

Congrats from a Nole to those kids accepted today! Great news.
I really enjoyed my time there and I turned out somewhat OK.

After I make millions with my revised College Portal app and my Instant College Decision company I’m going to buy @stencils company and integrate that into our suite of services, name @stencils new President/CEO of the new entity and retire.

@RightCoaster … You should also consider @MACncheez’s brainchild startup company which allows for the swapping of merit offers. Someone else may have mentioned it but I thought I would throw that in.

@stencils – that is my idea exactly! Let’s partner up - it makes so much more sense to me.

Congrats @STEM2017 :-bd <:-P

Congrats @STEM2017 @ @CaucAsianDad – great news.

Good luck to those getting ED decisions very soon. Fingers are crossed!!

Anyone else still not finished with apps - we STILL have 4 unfinished ones!

Today’s good news: D has a scholarship interview next week for MSU. It’s going to be a tough one: dean and assistant dean of honors college and director of admissions. Wish her luck!

We have 8 unfinished ones @CA1543. And 7 of them will remain so. :))

After @RightCoaster makes millions, he can set up the foundation and fund our non-profit CCC (I forget what it stands for) college counseling service which we formed 1000 pages ago with all our shiny Ivy, HYPSM degrees to back it up that it was legit.

I thought all the college needs to do is ask us to sign an NDA that we won’t release our ED/EA decisions before the official date, and then just tell us.

Congrats on todays new acceptances!

QOTD- I would totally pay. I do think it would be better to release scholarship info sooner at all schools. I love the acceptances that included that info. With some of them coming out in March, that is a long time for those who choose to go the EA route.

D still has a few unfinished scholarship essays. One is due tonight at midnight and she has work until 7 tonight. I’m not sure she’s going to make the deadline. She should finish the remaining ones next week.

Congratulations @STEM2017 @CaucAsianDad @VickiSoCal ! <:-P <:-P

Good luck @itsgettingreal17 ! :-bd

Congrats to the latest acceptances!

@itsgettingreal17 best wishes!

My DS just got accepted to his ED school. Beyond words!

Woo hoo! @HappyGoLucky2017 <:-P <:-P

Holy cow @HappyGoLucky2017 Congratulations <:-P

@CA1543 - We have one remaining but will be submitted this week. That will be the 17th college, but not 17 apps though :slight_smile: